Thursday, December 3, 2009

Week 15 - Mr. Balke Returns, New Spelling

Mr. Balke Returns
I will back in the saddle again starting Monday. Mr. Potratz will be doing what is known as the “phase-out” portion of student teaching. He is to observe in some other classrooms. I have him going to Wood, Wickham, Regina, and Hoover, plus observing here in the building. He’ll also be in the room helping out a little. You may pay your last respects to him at
william-potratz@uiowa.edu. His last day is Friday, December 11.

New Spelling
I am making a few changes to the way we do spelling starting next Monday.

Monday: Assign text and Words 3x, Dictionary Group give me 5 words by the end of the day.
Tuesday: Pretest (by then I will have the Dictionary list ready to go)
Thursday: Assignments due
Friday: Final test

I am attempting to use my time more wisely!

Have some hot chocolate this weekend!
nb

No comments:

Post a Comment