Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 35: Tissues, Pencils, More Blogs

Tissues
Here is how the year goes: In the fall, teachers get all the boxes of tissues. As the year progresses, the cold season is upon us and the tissues are used. Then there is a little lull in early spring, but then as April showers do their thing, the May flowers bring allergies! So another round of tissue-using, but the supplies dwindle. So the annual "one last appeal for tissues"! Don't spend a lot of money; we just need to get through the last 3 1/2 weeks!

Pencils
Believe it or not, we are also running out of pencils. Just grab 2-3 and send them along. Only 17 days left, but it is 17 days of school!

More Blogs
I have failed to keep up on the blog. Oh, I do the daily assignment book notes, but I feel I need to regale you with some words of wisdom at least once a week. I will be more diligent as the year winds down!

nb

No comments:

Post a Comment