Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27/10 - Picture Day Friday!

Reminder Picture Day is Friday! You need to have your envelope with money that day. If you forget, or your student is absent, there usually is a make-up day.

I had this fun idea last year: If your student wants to, they could wear a tie! We had quite a few takers last year, and they looked pretty sharp. If you are wanting a particular shirt for your student to wear, that is TOTALLY fine. Zero pressure.

Why ties? I wear one virtually every day. I have lots of them. I will bring them on Thursday and Friday. I will tie them for the students who are interested.

Guidelines:
  1. Parents must okay it
  2. You need an appropriate shirt to go with the tie
  3. You may bring your own tie
  4. Girls may OF COURSE participate. Who doesn’t look good in tie?
  5. If you send an expensive tie, I’ll make sure your student wears it only for the picture!

Again, this is all for fun, and 100% optional.

Have a great day,
nb

No comments:

Post a Comment