Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10/5/10 - I will do a better job blogging!!

Greetings all:

Those of you who were in my class last year know that my blogging, while good for the assignment book notes, has been lacking for my other words of wisdom. To that end, I shall endeavor to improve, starting now:

The Waiting Tree
Click on the following:
Scroll down to “The Waiting Tree”. Try not to get misty.

Need Drivers!
Wednesday, October 20th, in the morning, my homeroom will be traveling to Plum Grove. But we need drivers! If you are approved by the ICCSD, you can drive some of my students that day. I figure I will need about 6 drivers total, 5 if they are 7 passenger vans. If you want to drive, but are not ICCSD approved, then I can find out how you can be, but there is no guarantee that the process can be done quickly!

ITBS
Already!! Next week in the mornings. If your student is ill, do not send them; they won't do as well! There are plenty of make-up times. More on this later!

Conference Reminders
I have sent a bunch home today. I will send more as we get close to November 11th. Only a few folks still need to schedule.

Have a good evening,
Mr. Balke

No comments:

Post a Comment