Wednesday, December 8, 2010

12/8/10 - Thanks, Holiday Treats

Thanks
I wanted to write this around Thanksgiving; better late than never!

Thank you for the opportunity to work with your young students! It was enjoyable to meet with everyone at conferences and talk about your fine young scholars. I am humbled and fortunate to be able to teach in this great school!

Holiday Treats
Believe it or not, I occasionally get some gifts around this time of year. I don't expect any gifts, because it is reward enough to simply be teaching here! But I have only one request: no tree nuts and no milk products!!!! My family and I have gone through a round of allergy testing and those are things we have to be on the watch for! Even though I love cheese, those days are gone now! I will suffer through certain things such as lasagna and pizza!! Do not feel even a speck of pressure to get me a gift!

Have a tranquil evening,
Mr. Balke

No comments:

Post a Comment