Friday, September 9, 2011

9/9/11 - Blog, Thanks, Email, Clay Boats

The Blog
I apologize for not getting on the blog as often as years past. This is a new phase in my life: two children off to college! Yes, they are not here in town, but somehow it has taken a lot of time and energy. So far, so good on that front.

Thank You
At Open House, as I was chatting with parents and students, I was reminded how lucky I am to have such tremendous students and parents to work with each and every day. It is humbling and inspiring.

Email list
I am in the process of getting that together. If there is a new or additional email address that I need to know about, let me know! I am going by the list I created through Powerschool. Again, I apologize for being late with this.

Clay Boats
Here are the results of the Clay Boat competition:
Vikings - 208
Raiders - 117
Jaguars - 113
Red Sox - 108
Cowboys - 82
Browns - 53
Red Zone - 34
Ask your students what the keys to good boats were!

Have a great weekend,
nb


No comments:

Post a Comment