Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/10/11 - Conferences - Important!

1. As you know, my room is in a unique location. To get there, you may either:
  1. Cut through Mrs. Hall’s room. Either she will be in there, or BASP will be in there. I have the okay. Be careful, you may have to dodge those BASP kids!
  2. Wait outside my door (door #18, right in front of the main entrance). I will stay on schedule so that no one has to wait long!

2. I have sent three reminders of conference times. If you are not sure of your time, let me know. If you need to change times, let me know. I totally understand that folks can forget or unforeseen circumstances can develop!

3. If you can bring a non-perishable item for the Girls Scouts Food Drive, that would be great. You can bring them tonight or tomorrow.

Have a great day,
nb

No comments:

Post a Comment