Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 12 - Check Out The Blog!!

Greetings Friends:

I am experimenting with this here new-fangled blog! 2 reasons for it:

1. I have always been interested in the web-based monitoring systems whereby parents and students can monitor grades and assignments online. This system is currently in place at the junior highs and high schools in the ICCSD. So this is my attempt to duplicate this at the elementary level.

2. I am considering moving my parent emails to the blog. Then you can access it anywhere there is internet, which for some is quite convenient.

As you know, we post our assignments and other pertinent information on the overhead and students copy it in their assignment books. That will NOT change. However, parent can now double check online to make sure that their student did not accidentally leave some information out.

I hope you find this helpful. To access:

http://mrbalke.blogspot.com/

Or soon there will be a link to the Lemme website:

http://www.iccsd.k12.ia.us/Schools/Lemme/Homepage2.htm

Have a great week,
nb

No comments:

Post a Comment