Thursday, November 12, 2009

Week 12 - Conferences, Homework, Potratz

Conferences
I am about halfway through my conferences and it has been great to meet some new parents and to chat with some familiar ones. Thanks for being great parents!

Homework Help
Mrs. Hall has the following homework help times available:

Donut Club 7:45-8:25
5th grade, Monday and Wednesday
6th grade, Tuesday and Friday

Homework Help
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays 3:00-4:30

Now you might say, "Why aren't you giving homework help, Mr. Balke?" The answer is twofold. I will be glad to give help to students after school and before school. However, I just can't GUARANTEE those times. And, Mrs. Hall is quite saintly to offer this to all 5th and 6th graders. We are lucky to have her at Lemme Elementary.

Mr. Potratz
Mr. Potratz will be doing his 2 weeks of full-time teaching starting Monday. I will still be around the school, but my time in the classroom will be limited, since the idea is for the student teacher to perform "without a net". I will pop in now and then. If you have any questions, problems, or compliments, email me and I can get the message to Mr. Potratz. It has been a great semester for him.

I'll see many of you tomorrow, and then have a great weekend,
nb


No comments:

Post a Comment