Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 20 - The Mystery Gift, Thank Yous

The Mystery Gift
As I was (finally!) going through my thank yous, I noticed that I received a gift that was not marked from someone. Maybe it was from a jolly fat man from the North, but I actually think it came from a student. It was in a "Season's Greetings" gift bag, and it had many items in it, one of which was a magnet that read, "Teachers Rock!". If someone could let me know if that came from you, that would be great!

Thank Yous
For the gifts: I am so sorry to be late with these, I am starting to get them out to students tomorrow. That does not mean I am not appreciative! I am humbled and grateful to have students to teach and parents who are supportive. Thanks to all.

Be safe in these icy days,
nb

No comments:

Post a Comment