Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 21 - 6th Grade SEJH Information, ICCSD Computation Test, Conference Forms

6th Grade SE Information
Every time I discuss South East Junior High with the students, I get a little nostalgic for those innocent (hah!!), pre-internet, pre-cable tv, and pre-cell phone days of 1975, when I first ventured off, with much trepidation, to junior high. I quickly looked up the popular songs of that year, WOW!

http://www.songyear.com/popular-songs-year/1975

But I digress.

I have received the blue registration form from many of you. They are due February 2nd, but, as always, the sooner the better! I still need a couple of math forms as well.

If you have any registration questions, check in with me, and if I don't know, I will find someone that does.

The parent meeting at SE is THIS Thursday, 6:30, in the Large Group Room at SEJH. If you come off of First Ave., and follow the commotion, you should be able to find it. It would on the southwest corner of the building.

ICCSD Math Computation Test
We will be administering the annual ICCSD Math Computation Test Wednesday morning. It is roughly equivalent to the ITBS Computation test. We may have results to share by conference time.

Conference Forms
If you have a GREEN conference sign-up form, get it filled out for me as soon as you are able! I know it can be tough with trying to get time off, and other family activities.

nb

No comments:

Post a Comment