Wednesday, September 18, 2013

9/18/13

Good evening!

I have decided to return to my blog, at least for a while!  A few items:

1. Math - we will be having a test TUESDAY!  In this unit we have been working on:
Division (whole number and decimals)
Standard notation
Expanded notation
Number and word notation
Scientific notation
Exponential notation

Whew!

I will be sending information out regarding preparing for this test!

2. Mr. Rickels - He has been doing a great job in social studies and science so far.  We're talking Hominids in social studies and floating and sinking in science.  We have had the opportunity to get our hands on the laptops to check out a couple of sites.  See the webpage for links.  Also, he showed an excellent Bill Nye episode about bouyancy.  He will be with us until mid-October.

3. Picture day is MONDAY!  Having anything on a Monday is harrowing. I am getting my haircut tonight!

Lem-me Leo-pard,s doom doom doomp-doomp-doomp!